Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Two color rainbows.


When I drink a whole lot of caffeine (i.e. Red Bull... or any other large energy drink) I get terrible stomach aches but the jittery, too-awake-for-my-own-good feeling is really wonderful.

On another note, screw the CTA. I took the train this morning (Metra) and arrived at Union Station at 8:05. I then proceeded to wait for the 151 Sheridan bus for 35 minutes. When we finally left at 8:43, I was 13 minutes late to work. Then, we decided to drive behind a garbage truck all the way down State Street.

I was 50 minutes late to work today. WTF is that. I'm sick of being late because I have a two hour commute. I hate that. I really REALLY hope that I get called about that other job soon. Need to get out of here...

Well, today is Wednesday, the middle child of the weekdays, and we are incredibly short-staffed today and the phone is ringing off the hook but I wanted to update with a new MS Paint, and with some novel bitching.

Hand sanitizer just exploded out of the container onto my shirt.


Super. This day has just been great.

No comments: