Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cirrus Patterns

I did... all right... on the GRE. Not as well as I would have liked to. But well enough, I suppose.

I've been thinking a LOT about traveling lately... now that I officially have nothing to stick around for (ie relationships or school) the time has come to take the first opportunity and leave. I am definitely going abroad in the spring. I will probably go to London (expensive) and Edinburgh (full of crazy Scottish people) and I would like to visit a dear friend of mine in Belgium (language barriers)... and then who knows. Hopefully I can get about three weeks off of work to do this... I'll just save up my sick and vacation time as long as possible.

Unless I get this new job I applied for at C&B corporate. That would be the greatest thing in the world. I would die to get out of health care right now. Die of happiness.

Also my list of schools to apply to has changed significantly and now only includes 2 schools in Chicago. If I stay, I will be pleased, and if I leave, I will be scared... but I want to go back to school so badly. I just want someone to give me the chance. I'll take it.

Even if its Kentucky.


You know... I don't miss undergrad drawing classes... nude models... repetitive hand-cramping gesture drawings... and that guy... with the pockmarked face and gold chain who had some sort of STD or disease that would cause his genitals to drip.

Oh, Jerry.

Hopefully he saw a doctor about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.