Saturday, October 20, 2007

Halloweenie

I'm sad to say this will be the second year in a row that I do not celebrate Halloween. Last year I had no good excuse; I sat on my bed in my tiny dorm room and moped to myself about being lonely or something equally ridiculous stemming from the rapid dissipation of all my so-called social life.
I think I ate pizza and watched Discovery channel. And then slept through class.

This year I will be heading to a concert with a guy I might have had a semi-awkward experience with in the past and it leads me to wonder...

WTF IS MY PROBLEM?

Why can't I meet people who aren't screwed up or weird? Why is my entire social circle composed of ex-boyfriends and people whom with I shared an awkward and possible scarring past? Where are all these other people in the world with cool jobs and nice cars who want to go see metal shows with me? (I know, they don't exist.)

All sorts of things are bothering me lately. I just feel so STUCK and UNHAPPY and etc.

I wish I could dress up for Halloween, though.
I want to be a sailor. A zombie sailor.

No comments: