Friday, October 5, 2007

A Rich Mess


This just in: Britney Spears is an ugly mess, much like a lot of people from Louisiana.

But seriously folks, celebrities are people, and lets face it, people are stupid, and this woman is not in line to be winning a Nobel... I don't think she'd even get very far on Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader. Probably shed get confused just about the concept of the show. And it's funny. Sad, I guess, but more funny.
Don't feel bad for her. She's still got more money than a Swiss bank.

In other news, I really am loving this new military-inspired fashion trend as of late , if only for the reason that it makes me feel like I'm living out some twisted fantasy of being the female Paul Revere... not that I have that fantasy... and not that if given the chance I would wear capes and knickers and tricorn hats. No. That's not true.





In other news, the Chicago Cubs still suck are the Second City's sweethearts, and everyone loves them... except for me. Although I'm still apparently the only one in this city who realizes that the Cubs are the biggest letdown to this city since Rex Grossman, the Blackhawks, the CTA, Macy's, and Navy Pier combined.

I should work.

No comments: